Attic Ladder Installation
in Katy, Houston, TX & Beyond
Is your ladder old and unsafe? Heavy and awkward to handle?
At SafeLifts of Texas, we install heavy-duty aluminum attic ladders to solve these problems. These ladders are stronger, much lighter and far easier to handle than wooden ladders. Plus, they’re more durable and require zero maintenance. No nuts/bolts to come loose over time. These HD aluminum ladders are riveted together and use a pneumatic shock closing system, rather than the typical, unreliable spring system most wooden ladders use. For more information about our attic ladder replacement or to schedule your attic ladder installation, we welcome you to contact us today! We're proud to offer our high-quality attic ladders to homeowners throughout Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Arlington, Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Richardson, Keller, Katy, Sugar Land, Pearland, Pasadena, Spring, Tomball, The Woodlands, TX, and the surrounding areas.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Type 1-AA rated for loads up to 375 pounds
- R-5 and R-10 insulated door panels
- Sealed, weather-stripped casing
- Adjustable rubber shoes
- Advanced cylinder design (no springs!)
- Slip-resistant, cross-tread steps
- Ergonomic T-handle for easy opening